Minnesota Wild and Minnesota Vikings

The past weekend, Dan and I got to enjoy an awesome weekend in Minneapolis. Dan's parents traveled from Montana to babysit our kids for the weekend. They had a great time with the kids and really enjoyed spending some one on one time with them. We left on Saturday morning with some great friends, Brian and Kris. While in Minneapolis we got to enjoy a Minnesota Wild hockey game on Saturday night and a Minnesota Vikings football game on Sunday. The Wild game was their season opener. It was packed with a sold-out crowd. Dan and I had never been to a NHL game. It was an awesome game with non-stop action. The Wild beat the Boston Bruins 4 to 3. On Sunday we ventured to the Minnesota Vikings game. Dan has been a Vikings fan since I have know him. He was so excited to finally be at a game. We had some great seats right on the 25 yard line. This was also our first NFL game. They beat the Detroit Lions 12 to 10. We headed back home Sunday after the game. It was a great trip. I did not take my camera so as soon as Kris emails me some pictures I will post them.

No comments: